This isn’t news to you, but different parts of your body heat and cool at various rates. Your core may feel warm, but your arms aren’t. We designed the Veronica Jacket with smart interior body mapping—select zones of grid fleece and wicking taffeta—to adapt to changing temperatures. Patrol 2-layer fabric dries quickly in a storm and breathes when you heat up.
- High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent) - We dare you to go stand in a shower or the next rainstorm with your favorite Flylow jacket on. See how the water molecules roll off the shell fabric? That’s due to our high-performance Durable Water Repellent, a polymer coating added to fabric that makes it hydrophobic, meaning moisture beads up and rolls off, like marbles on glass.
- Built For The Resort/Light Backcountry Use- You don't want to sacrifice durability when you're skiing and riding at the resort, which means you're willing to opt for heavier-duty fabrics and toasty insulation so you'll get all-day protection from the weather and the elements. Don't worry, we still offer ample venting and fabrics that release heat and moisture when you warm up, so if you want to take a hike or go for a ski tour, you won't overheat.
- Fully seam taped
- Body mapped interior with grid fleece and wicking taffeta
- Two zip hand pockets; internal zip pocket; internal mesh pocket
- Underarm vents
- Hem cinch
- Chin guard
- YKK zippers
- Average weight: 770g
- Patrol 2-layer hardshell fabric: 100% polyester
- 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane