We took the durability of our team favorite Quantum Jacket and added a just-right layer of recycled insulation. The result is the Vector Jacket, a hardshell armor of a coat that can handle a beating through the trees and is a touch warmer for colder days, eliminating the need for bulky midlayers.
- High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent) - We dare you to go stand in a shower or the next rainstorm with your favorite Flylow jacket on. See how the water molecules roll off the shell fabric? That’s due to our high-performance Durable Water Repellent, a polymer coating added to fabric that makes it hydrophobic, meaning moisture beads up and rolls off, like marbles on glass.
- Built For The Resort/Light Backcountry Use- You don't want to sacrifice durability when you're skiing and riding at the resort, which means you're willing to opt for heavier-duty fabrics and toasty insulation so you'll get all-day protection from the weather and the elements. Don't worry, we still offer ample venting and fabrics that release heat and moisture when you warm up, so if you want to take a hike or go for a ski tour, you won't overheat.
- Fully seam taped
- Zippered hand and chest pockets
- Pass pocket on lower sleeve
- Internal dump pocket and zippered pocket
- 3-way adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- No Bulk Cuffs
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Surface 2-layer hardshell fabric: 100% polyester
- 20k/20k waterproof breathable membrane
- 80g Greenloft recycled insulation