Ride out the storm in the Sarah Insulated Jacket, which gives you protection from the elements, including wind and waterproofing in Finish 2-layer stretchy exterior fabric, a powder skirt, and a helmet-compatible hood. A toasty layer of micropuff insulation—made from post-consumer recycled materials—adds just the right amount of warmth. You’ll get street style mixed with mountain tech, thanks to a long, fashion-forward fit.
- High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent) - We dare you to go stand in a shower or the next rainstorm with your favorite Flylow jacket on. See how the water molecules roll off the shell fabric? That’s due to our high-performance Durable Water Repellent, a polymer coating added to fabric that makes it hydrophobic, meaning moisture beads up and rolls off, like marbles on glass.
- Built For The Resort/Light Backcountry Use- You don't want to sacrifice durability when you're skiing and riding at the resort, which means you're willing to opt for heavier-duty fabrics and toasty insulation so you'll get all-day protection from the weather and the elements. Don't worry, we still offer ample venting and fabrics that release heat and moisture when you warm up, so if you want to take a hike or go for a ski tour, you won't overheat.
- Wrist gaskets with optional thumb loops
- 12-inch underarm vents
- Powder skirt
- Fully seam taped
- Helmet-compatible hood
- YKK waterproof zippers
- 4 exterior pockets, 2 interior pockets, 1 interior pass pocket, 1 dump pocket
- Average weight: 862g
- Finish 2-layer hardshell fabric: 100% polyester
- 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane
- 80g Greenloft recycled insulation