If you’ve ever sat on a frigid chairlift and wondered: Why can’t they make ski pants with a touch of fleece on the backside, so my bum doesn’t freeze? Then we have made the perfect pants for you. The tough, 2-layer Patrol Pant has interior body mapping that’s cleverly designed with warm fleece in some spots (like, um, where you sit) and breathable mesh in others. A big zippered side vent gives you as much custom temperature control as a hotel room air conditioning unit.
Built For The Resort/Light Backcountry Use- You don't want to sacrifice durability when you're skiing and riding at the resort, which means you're willing to opt for heavier-duty fabrics and toasty insulation so you'll get all-day protection from the weather and the elements. Don't worry, we still offer ample venting and fabrics that release heat and moisture when you warm up, so if you want to take a hike or go for a ski tour, you won't overheat.
- High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent) - We dare you to go stand in a shower or the next rainstorm with your favorite Flylow jacket on. See how the water molecules roll off the shell fabric? That’s due to our high-performance Durable Water Repellent, a polymer coating added to fabric that makes it hydrophobic, meaning moisture beads up and rolls off, like marbles on glass.
- Interior body-mapped with fleece at the seat
- Breathable mesh all over
- Two zip hand pockets; one zip thigh pocket
- Rear pocket with velcro flap closure
- 10-inch inseam venting
- Belt loops
- Powder gaiters
- YKK zippers
- Average weight: 590 grams
- Regular Fit - A traditionally cut fit that sits comfortably and true to size. Not too baggy; not too tight. Right down the middle. This standard fit allows for plenty of maneuverability in a classic, everyday shape for daily life and active missions.
- Patrol 2-layer hardshell fabric: 100% polyester
- 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane