Whether you ski 10 days or 100 days a winter, you need a jacket that’ll get you through the long haul. We designed the Patrol Jacket with the hardiest of skiers in mind—the patrollers, the local rippers, the powder hunters. We wanted to give them a jacket that can weather it all. This coat, made from burly 2-layer fabric, has a hanging mesh lining and generous underarm zips that ventilate on a bootpack. It comes with pockets big enough to stash your leftover breakfast burrito.
- High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent) - We dare you to go stand in a shower or the next rainstorm with your favorite Flylow jacket on. See how the water molecules roll off the shell fabric? That’s due to our high-performance Durable Water Repellent, a polymer coating added to fabric that makes it hydrophobic, meaning moisture beads up and rolls off, like marbles on glass.
- Built For The Resort/Light Backcountry Use- You don't want to sacrifice durability when you're skiing and riding at the resort, which means you're willing to opt for heavier-duty fabrics and toasty insulation so you'll get all-day protection from the weather and the elements. Don't worry, we still offer ample venting and fabrics that release heat and moisture when you warm up, so if you want to take a hike or go for a ski tour, you won't overheat.
- Fully seam taped
- Two zip hand pockets; one zip chest pocket; internal zip pocket; internal mesh pocket
- Mesh interior for tons of breathability
- Hem cinch
- YKK zippers
- Average weight: 590g
- Patrol 2-layer hardshell fabric: 100% polyester
- 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane