If you took your favorite utility coat—that hard canvas jacket you’ve been wearing to chop firewood in for years—and turned it into a tough yet breathable ski jacket with Stark 3-layer hardshell and all the necessary amenities to ski in, you’d have the Knight Jacket, a layer as dependable as your four-wheel-drive truck. Generous 14-inch pit zippers keep you cool on the uptrack or during a spring-skiing session at the resort. Durable Water Repellent coating keeps sleet and snow from sending you inside.
- High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent) - We dare you to go stand in a shower or the next rainstorm with your favorite Flylow jacket on. See how the water molecules roll off the shell fabric? That’s due to our high-performance Durable Water Repellent, a polymer coating added to fabric that makes it hydrophobic, meaning moisture beads up and rolls off, like marbles on glass.
- Built For The Resort/Light Backcountry Use- You don't want to sacrifice durability when you're skiing and riding at the resort, which means you're willing to opt for heavier-duty fabrics and toasty insulation so you'll get all-day protection from the weather and the elements. Don't worry, we still offer ample venting and fabrics that release heat and moisture when you warm up, so if you want to take a hike or go for a ski tour, you won't overheat.
- 12-inch underarm vents
- Fully seam taped
- 3 exterior pockets, inner media pocket
- Interior pass pocket
- Powder skirt
- Powder guard snaps
- No Bulk Cuffs
- YKK zippers
- Average weight: 771g
- Stark 3-layer hardshell fabric: 100% polyester
- Jersey backing
- 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane