In case you missed the memo, bibs are all the rage amongst skiers these days. The Kimberly Bib is our latest iteration of women’s bibs, complete with a sturdy, waterproof breathable Stark 3-layer hardshell with plenty of coverage for your next powder day and a fit that’s been field tested and approved.
- High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent) - We dare you to go stand in a shower or the next rainstorm with your favorite Flylow jacket on. See how the water molecules roll off the shell fabric? That’s due to our high-performance Durable Water Repellent, a polymer coating added to fabric that makes it hydrophobic, meaning moisture beads up and rolls off, like marbles on glass.
- Built For The Resort/Light Backcountry Use- You don't want to sacrifice durability when you're skiing and riding at the resort, which means you're willing to opt for heavier-duty fabrics and toasty insulation so you'll get all-day protection from the weather and the elements. Don't worry, we still offer ample venting and fabrics that release heat and moisture when you warm up, so if you want to take a hike or go for a ski tour, you won't overheat.
- Fully seam taped
- 2 zippered pockets on bib
- Zip thigh pocket
- Exterior thigh vents
- Powder gaiters
- Seamless cuff reinforcements
- YKK zippers
- Inner thigh vents
- Average weight: 544g
- Stark 3-layer hardshell fabric: 100% polyester
- Jersey backing
- 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane