You became a skier for the joy of it, not the ease of it. There’s nothing easy about Sierra cement or graupel nailing your goggles. We made the tough, 2-layer Hyde Pant to make that whole scene a tad bit more comfortable. A touch of strategically placed fleece on the backside keeps your rear dry on soggy chairlifts. Breathable mesh throughout and side venting keep you from overheating.
- High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent) - We dare you to go stand in a shower or the next rainstorm with your favorite Flylow jacket on. See how the water molecules roll off the shell fabric? That’s due to our high-performance Durable Water Repellent, a polymer coating added to fabric that makes it hydrophobic, meaning moisture beads up and rolls off, like marbles on glass.
- Built For The Resort/Light Backcountry Use- You don't want to sacrifice durability when you're skiing and riding at the resort, which means you're willing to opt for heavier-duty fabrics and toasty insulation so you'll get all-day protection from the weather and the elements. Don't worry, we still offer ample venting and fabrics that release heat and moisture when you warm up, so if you want to take a hike or go for a ski tour, you won't overheat.
- Interior body-mapped with fleece at the seat
- Breathable mesh lining
- Two zip hand pockets; one zip thigh pocket
- Rear pocket with velcro flap closure
- 10-inch inseam venting
- Belt loops
- Powder gaiters
- YKK zippers
- Average weight: 590g
- Patrol 2-layer hardshell fabric: 100% polyester
- 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane