The Firebird Bib is made to be put to work in the mountains. Whether you’re shredding inbounds or hiking for your turns, these 10k/10k bibs, made from Stark 3-layer hardshell fabric, will keep you warm, dry, and out there longer than everyone else. Softshell fabric on the back, plus ample thigh venting, wicks your sweat away and a long exterior leg zipper gives you easy access for dropping the seat. You can store spare gloves or goggles in the kangaroo chest pouch and additional exterior pockets provide safe keeping for everything else.
50% Resort, 50% Backcountry - Conditions dependent, you split your time pretty evenly between the ski resort and the backcountry, which means you need gear that's tough and waterproof enough for the pounding of tram laps and storm skiing inbounds but won't sweat out on a climb on those days you decide to earn your turns. Here, we opt for fabrics and features that do double duty, like jacket powder skirts you can zip out or bib pants made for versatile pursuits.
- High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent) - We dare you to go stand in a shower or the next rainstorm with your favorite Flylow jacket on. See how the water molecules roll off the shell fabric? That’s due to our high-performance Durable Water Repellent, a polymer coating added to fabric that makes it hydrophobic, meaning moisture beads up and rolls off, like marbles on glass.
- 500D Cordura reinforced cuffs
- Fully seam taped
- Articulated knee box
- 6 zippered pockets
- Powder gaiters
- Seamless cuff reinforcements
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Outer thigh vents
- Long exterior zip for easy entry
- Average weight: 862g
- Stark 3-layer hardshell fabric: 100% polyester
- Jersey backing
- 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane