Perhaps you’re one of those skiers who wears two layers of long underwear. Or maybe you just tend to run on the cold side. Opt for the Daisy Pant, which comes with Finish 2-layer stretchy, waterproof exterior lined with a breathable and thin layer of synthetic down insulation. The miropuff lining adds warmth but not weight or bulk. (Think of it as your invisible superpower on cold storm days.) Inner leg vents keep you from overheating and no-nonsense, straight-leg style fits all shapes.
- High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent) - We dare you to go stand in a shower or the next rainstorm with your favorite Flylow jacket on. See how the water molecules roll off the shell fabric? That’s due to our high-performance Durable Water Repellent, a polymer coating added to fabric that makes it hydrophobic, meaning moisture beads up and rolls off, like marbles on glass.
- Built For The Resort/Light Backcountry Use- You don't want to sacrifice durability when you're skiing and riding at the resort, which means you're willing to opt for heavier-duty fabrics and toasty insulation so you'll get all-day protection from the weather and the elements. Don't worry, we still offer ample venting and fabrics that release heat and moisture when you warm up, so if you want to take a hike or go for a ski tour, you won't overheat.
- Fully seam taped
- Adjustable waist
- Powder cuffs
- 2 zippered hand pockets and velcro back pockets
- Seamless cuff reinforcements
- YKK zippers
- Inner thigh vents
- Average weight: 567g
- Finish 2-layer hardshell fabric: 100% polyester
- 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane
- 40g Spaceloft™ micropuff insulation