A signature item in the Flylow collection, the Chemical Pant combines classic styling—clean, rugged lines and a streamlined design—with modern tech features, like articulated knees, waterproof zippers, ample thigh venting, and reinforced knees and cuffs. It’s all packaged in a tough, hardshell Surface 3-layer fabric that’ll keep you protected from the elements. With Durable Water Repellent coating, the Chemical Pants will stay dry in a storm. One of our most resourceful pants, you’ll find the Chemical Pants suit your needs inbounds and out.
Built For Pow! - You don't want to sacrifice durability when you're skiing and riding at the resort, which means you're willing to opt for heavier-duty fabrics and toasty insulation so you'll get all-day protection from the weather and the elements. Don't worry, we still offer ample venting and fabrics that release heat and moisture when you warm up, so if you want to take a hike or go for a ski tour, you won't overheat.
- High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent) - We dare you to go stand in a shower or the next rainstorm with your favorite Flylow jacket on. See how the water molecules roll off the shell fabric? That’s due to our high-performance Durable Water Repellent, a polymer coating added to fabric that makes it hydrophobic, meaning moisture beads up and rolls off, like marbles on glass.
- 1000 Denier cuff reinforcements
- Fully seam taped
- Articulated knee box
- 3 pockets
- Beacon attachment system in pocket
- Adjustable waist
- Powder cuffs
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Inner and outer thigh vents
- Average weight: 771g
- Surface 3-layer hardshell fabric: 100% polyester
- 20k/20k waterproof breathable membrane