This stiff highback and responsive baseplate are fearless, even at high speeds. An eco-friendly model filled with Erik’s thoughts!
Men's Size Guide | Small = US 5-6.5, Medium = US 7-9.5, Large = US 10-13+
- Solid Highback - Narrow in the middle for more flex at the top, eliminating stress on the boots and the riders ankles.
- Super Tough Nylon - A fiber mix with a medium flex that is perfect for all mountain riding.
- Micro Adjuster - Adjust forward lean in 2.5° increments with each click for finer highback settings.
- Genetic Base - Symmetrical design with thick outer side walls for effortless power transfer, and thin inner sides for flexibility.
- Adjustable Toe & Heel Cushion - A movable cushion that can be adjusted to suit boot size and board width.
- Comfort Footbed - A comfortable footbed resistant to snow buildup, offering a level board feel and superior shock absorption.
- Honeycomb Strap 2.0 – The lightweight honeycomb structure provides excellent shock mitigation, grabbing the ankle for the ultimate hold.
- FTM Versa Toe Strap – Softer material and a better holding top or toe strap option. Designed to fit any boot on the market.
- L-Guide – For a smooth in and out. Holds ratchet ladders down.
- Micro Buckles – Now smaller while still performing better than the rest. The new design makes for effortless ratchet strap hold and release.