The women’s flagship binding, the Opus is an aluminum heelcup binding that has strength and rigidity in the heel, but is soft and forgiving everywhere else to make this binding flex for lighter riders. It adjusts in every way possible so that the rider can fine tune the fit for their boots and the lightweight injected straps evenly distribute pressure to eliminate pressure points. It’s a top-of-the-line performance binding that our top Pros ride because it’s responsive, light and super comfortable (not to mention bomb-proof).
Women's Size Guide | X-Small = US 4-7, Small = 7-9.5
- Recommended Use: Freestyle & Park
- Flex Rating: Highback: 5/10 | Base Tray: 7/10 | Overall Flex: 6/10
- Straps: Injected Gel Ankle Strap | Injected Gel toe strap
- Weight: 768g (per binding)
- Mount: Compatible with 4 hole and 2 hole systems
- Tool Free Adjustment: Yes
- In The Box: Mounting hardware | Regrind wax scraper | Bindings
- Warranty: We back these bindings with an industry-first lifetime warranty on the base tray and buckles. (1 year on other parts)
- Recycled Regrind - Our binding box and hardware holder/scraper are both made from waste from our manufacturing process. This excess plastic (called Regrind) is typically chewed up and injected back into bindings. The problem with this process is that it's impossible to monitor how much Regrind goes back into your bindings which can make them full of air bubbles like Swiss Cheese. Creating a reusable transportation box for our bindings is not only an environmentally friendly solution but also great for the durability of our bindings.