A park specific binding that's softer, lighter and more forgiving than the Truce binding. It features lightweight and pressure-point free injected straps for superior boot hold and flex as well as 3 degree canted footbeds for better hip alignment. Think of it as a suped-up version of the Truce with all the same tool free adjustments, cast aluminum buckles and EVA padding, but with a softer flex for better slow speed maneuverability in the park.
*Each purchase includes a free Baker Street Reaper Tee!
Men's Size Guide | Small = US 6-8.5, Medium = US 8-10.5, Large = US 10-13
- Recommended Use: Freestyle & Park
- Canted Footbed - Angled inward at a slight 3 degrees for better hip alignment. Less fatigue means longer days and more laps in the park.
- Light Weight - The Nation is THE lightest binding in the Fix product line and is perfect for park laps and side hits. Trust us when we say that for jumps, rails, and sidehits...lighter is better.
- Injected Straps - Not only are they extremely lightweight, but as you tighten your ratchets, these injected straps stretch over your boots for the perfect pressure-point-free fit.
- Flex Rating: Highback: 5/10 | Base Tray: 5/10 | Overall Flex: 5/10
- Straps: Stitched Ankle Strap | Injected Gel toe strap
- Weight: 742g (per binding)
- Mount: Compatible with 4 hole and 2 hole systems
- Tool Free Adjustment: Yes
- In The Box: Mounting hardware | Regrind wax scraper | Bindings
- Warranty: We back these bindings with an industry-first lifetime warranty on the base tray and buckles. (1 year on other parts)
- Recycled Regrind - Our binding box and hardware holder/scraper are both made from waste from our manufacturing process. This excess plastic (called Regrind) is typically chewed up and injected back into bindings. The problem with this process is that it's impossible to monitor how much Regrind goes back into your bindings which can make them full of air bubbles like Swiss Cheese. Creating a reusable transportation box for our bindings is not only an environmentally friendly solution but also great for the durability of our bindings.