The Magnum is a dream for riders who really like to dial in their set-up and customize the fit. The extruded aluminum heel-cup can be slid in-and-out and provides unparalleled strength and rigidity, while the injected ankle and toe straps provide featherweight performance and stretch over the rider’s boot to evenly distribute pressure. It’s everything that you could want in a binding and that’s why it’s the number one choice of the FIX team.
Men's Size Guide | Small = US 6-8.5, Medium = US 8-10.5, Large = US 10-13
- Recommended Use: Freestyle & Park
- Urethane Pad - To dampen high frequency vibrations that cause chatter and leg fatigue, our urethane dampening pad makes landings smoother and your board ride better.
- Aluminum Heelcup - Our extruded aluminum heelcup is not only extremely tough, but it's highly adjustible for the perfect fit. In 5 years we've never had a single one break, they're that strong.
- Injected Straps - Not only are they extremely lightweight, but as you tighten your ratchets, these injected straps stretch over your boots for the perfect pressure-point-free fit.
- Flex Rating: Highback: 6/10 | Base Tray: 8/10 | Overall Flex: 7/10
- Straps: Injected Gel Ankle Strap | Injected Gel toe strap
- Weight: 814g (per binding)
- Mount: Compatible with 4 hole and 2 hole systems
- Tool Free Adjustment: Yes
- In The Box: Mounting hardware | Regrind wax scraper | Bindings
- Warranty: We back these bindings with an industry-first lifetime warranty on the base tray and buckles. (1 year on other parts)
- Recycled Regrind - Our binding box and hardware holder/scraper are both made from waste from our manufacturing process. This excess plastic (called Regrind) is typically chewed up and injected back into bindings. The problem with this process is that it's impossible to monitor how much Regrind goes back into your bindings which can make them full of air bubbles like Swiss Cheese. Creating a reusable transportation box for our bindings is not only an environmentally friendly solution but also great for the durability of our bindings.