We took the best selling women’s binding in the Fix line, simplified the function, improved the flex and gave it a modern aesthetic to match the minimalist design that goes into the materials and quality of the binding. We’ve slightly softened up the highback and made the binding even lighter overall making this the best value women’s binding on the market today. Memory gel straps, highback rotation, cast aluminum buckles, first shot pure nylon with no filler material... The January is a premium binding at an affordable price.
Women's Size Guide | X-Small = US 4-7, Small = 7-9.5
- Recommended Use: Freestyle
- Flex Rating: Highback: 5/10 | Base Tray: 5/10 | Overall Flex: 5/10
- Straps: Stitched Ankle Strap | Injected Gel toe strap
- Weight: 714g (per binding)
- Mount: Compatible with 4 hole and 2 hole systems
- Tool Free Adjustment: Yes
- In The Box: Mounting hardware | Regrind wax scraper | Bindings
- Warranty: We back these bindings with an industry-first lifetime warranty on the base tray and buckles. (1 year on other parts)
- Recycled Regrind - Our binding box and hardware holder/scraper are both made from waste from our manufacturing process. This excess plastic (called Regrind) is typically chewed up and injected back into bindings. The problem with this process is that it's impossible to monitor how much Regrind goes back into your bindings which can make them full of air bubbles like Swiss Cheese. Creating a reusable transportation box for our bindings is not only an environmentally friendly solution but also great for the durability of our bindings.