Just because groms have small feet doesn’t mean they can’t go big. The Rough Diamond channels DEELUXE’s legendary quality and technology into a kid-specific design and construction. With an emphasis on comfort and performance, this boot accelerates progression. It also delivers no shortage of style thanks to the legendary artwork of former DEELUXE pro TJ Schneider. Especially easy to get in and out of, the boot features a refined Power Strap and the BOA® Fit System for a fast, effortless, precision fit. Its tried and tested Stage 1 liner offers plenty of comfort and warmth so kids can enjoy the slopes even longer. The Rough Diamond is also designed to accommodate a grom’s rapid growth. Because the BOA® Fit System and Stage 1 liner cradle the contours of the foot especially well and provide exceptional heelhold, we recommend purchasing the Rough Diamond one size larger than a child’s current boot size. This affords room to grow without compromising the boot’s fit or performance. After all, the next generation of shredders deserves the best.
- Skate Flex - Forget the griptape and trucks—DEELUXE’s Skate Flex sole provides the ride you need. Inspired by skate shoes, the Skate Flex sole is super grippy and offers enhanced board feel. And for protection from harsh impacts and flat landings, select models feature Slytech Shock Absorption in the heel. Whether you’re lapping the park or sessioning the streets, the Skate Flex sole rides like a champ.
- BOA - Dial in to a fast, effortless, precision fit with the BOA® Fit System, which delivers more explosive action and unparalleled accuracy. Boots with a dual zone BOA® configuration provide zonal adjustability so you can create a truly customized fit, for even longer days on the hill.
- Custom Flex - Thanks to two separate flex zones at the ankle, this design provides complete control of the boot‘s flex and ensures your heel stays locked in place.
- Power Strap - This strap provides extra support for your shin to enhance response.
- Back Bone - This reinforced panel cradles the back of the boot to maximize durability and enhance response.