Whether hot lapping the park, sessioning side hits with friends, or exploring spots throughout the city, many riders crave a boot with a softer flex. Yet it shouldn’t come at the expense of performance. Armed with this belief, we created the DNA Pro. With a look and feel inspired by a trusted pair of sneakers, this premium freestyle boot caters to the needs of riders who spend their days jibbing and lapping the park. Combining the best of both worlds, its traditional laces offer a classic ride and clean appearance while the boot’s BOA® Fit System allows you to quickly and effortlessly attain a precise fit in the heel and ankle area. This all-new BOA® M+2 design also offers greater impact resistance. A redesigned Power Strap delivers additional support at the shin. And to further enhance response, a second Power Strap secures the forefoot and gives a nod to the look of classic sneakers. DEELUXE’s Double Back offers additional protection from binding abrasions and boosts control and precision. It also showcases a unique design that pays homage to 1996–the year DEELUXE made its debut. The boot’s Freestyle Tongue is paired with a grippy Skate Flex sole to directly transfer power and maximize boardfeel. And thanks to its Stage 3 liner, the boot cradles the contours of your foot for exceptional comfort and enhanced control. When it’s time to demand more, drop in with DEELUXE’s DNA Pro.
- Power Strap - This strap provides extra support for your shin to enhance response.
- Skate Flex - Forget the griptape and trucks—DEELUXE’s Skate Flex sole provides the ride you need. Inspired by skate shoes, the Skate Flex sole is super grippy and offers enhanced board feel. And for protection from harsh impacts and flat landings, select models feature Slytech Shock Absorption in the heel. Whether you’re lapping the park or sessioning the streets, the Skate Flex sole rides like a champ.
- Custom Flex - Thanks to two separate flex zones at the ankle, this design provides complete control of the boot‘s flex and ensures your heel stays locked in place.
- BOA Fit System - Dial in to a fast, effortless, precision fit with the BOA® Fit System, which delivers more explosive action and unparalleled accuracy. Boots with a dual zone BOA® configuration provide zonal adjustability so you can create a truly customized fit, for even longer days on the hill.
- Custom Thermo Fit Liner - To lead, one must innovate—and DEELUXE’s Custom Thermo Fit liner charges into the future. With fresh technology and a sophisticated design, it makes its debut as the best custom fit liner in the game. With a precisely tailored anatomical design and an advanced perforated foam, it cradles the contours of your foot while maximizing performance. For the perfect blend of warmth and breathability, the perforated foam also aids in regulating temperature. The Heel Harness Pro with its exoskeleton deliver an unrivaled fit at the ankle and exceptional support. And thanks to a deep heel pocket and an ankle zone with mesh that’s especially grippy, the Custom Thermo Fit liner provides unsurpassed heelhold. To customize the liner’s fit even further, it can be thermomolded with DEELUXE’s Liner Precision Fit Pads. No wonder the Custom Thermo Fit Liner stands to be a favorite among riders and bootfitters alike. Reimagine what’s possible with DEELUXE’s Custom Thermo Fit liner.
- Freestyle Tongue - As versatile as it is dependable, DEELUXE’s Freestyle Tongue is the perfect choice for riders who view the entire mountain as their playground. Armed with a classic appearance and medium padding, it offers a precise boot-to-binding interface and effectively transmits power while also enhancing dampening. And to enable you to further tailor your boot’s flex to your riding style, it sports a single-position pocket for an optional Flex Booster. Kickers, side hits, and rails—the Freestyle Tongue can handle it all.
- Flex Booster - Available as an accessory, the Flex Booster strengthens a boot’s tongue, creating a stiffer flex while offering additional support. It can also prolong the life of a boot by restoring or enhancing its flex. Thanks to a progressive design, it provides greater resistance as it bends, optimizing support and protection—especially from harsh landings. As icing on the cake, the Flex Booster enables you to modify a boot’s flex for specific adventures—be that reinforcing the flex of a jib boot to slay kickers or transforming a freestyle boot into a banked slalom hero. You don’t need gym shorts to appreciate this flex.
- Stage 3 Liner - When it’s time to elevate your game, lace up with DEELUXE’s Stage 3 liner. To maximize comfort and performance, it sports a design inspired by DEELUXE’s legendary Thermo Flex liner, which previously served as the gold standard in snowboarding for thermomoldable boots. Raising the bar even higher, the Stage 3 liner offers an excellent fit straight out of the box and can easily be thermomolded at your local DEELUXE dealer for a truly custom fit. For enhanced comfort, the liner also features a roomier toebox with a four-way-stretch material that can be thermomolded with or without toe caps. And to further boost performance, the liner’s external heel harness cradles your foot to provide exceptional heel hold and quick and secure lacing. Drop in and never look back with DEELUXE’s Stage 3 liner.
- Back Bone - This reinforced panel cradles the back of the boot to maximize durability and enhance response.
- Double Back - Good things are worth doubling down on—for proof, look no further than DEELUXE’s Double Back. This reinforced rubber highback at the boot’s heel zone enhances durability by offering protection from binding abrasions. It also stiffens the boot to boost response and adheres better to a binding’s highback. By improving the interface between the boot and binding, the Double Back reduces movement between them, offering greater control and precision. Don’t look back—just charge forward with DEELUXE’s Double Back.
- Traditional Lacing - Traditional lacing provides a classic look and feel.