With a look and feel inspired by a trusted pair of sneakers, the DNA has quickly emerged as a favorite among riders who spend their days jibbing and lapping the park. With a slightly softer flex, the DNA pairs out-of-the-box comfort with all of the features you need to have a great day slaying the slopes or seeking out kickers and rails. Combining the best of both worlds, its traditional laces offer a classic ride and clean appearance while the boot’s BOA® Fit System allows you to quickly and effortlessly attain a precise fit in the heel and ankle area. This all-new BOA® M+2 design also offers greater impact resistance. A redesigned Power Strap delivers additional support at the shin to further enhance response while a tongue handle makes it incredibly easy to put on and take off the DNA. Especially thin, the boot’s deconstructed-style Jib Tongue is paired with a grippy Skate Flex sole to directly transfer power and maximize boardfeel. And thanks to its Stage 2 liner, the boot provides an impressive ride from day one. The only downside? The DNA is so comfortable you might forget you’re wearing it long after you step off the snow.
- Skate Flex - Forget the griptape and trucks—DEELUXE’s Skate Flex sole provides the ride you need. Inspired by skate shoes, the Skate Flex sole is super grippy and offers enhanced board feel. And for protection from harsh impacts and flat landings, select models feature Slytech Shock Absorption in the heel. Whether you’re lapping the park or sessioning the streets, the Skate Flex sole rides like a champ.
- Traditional Lacing + BOA - Dial in to a fast, effortless, precision fit with the BOA® Fit System, which delivers more explosive action and unparalleled accuracy. Boots with a dual zone BOA® configuration provide zonal adjustability so you can create a truly customized fit, for even longer days on the hill.
- Jib Tongue - Lean and mean, DEELUXE’s Jib Tongue is at home in the park and the streets, yet it’s also perfect for anyone seeking an incredibly precise and responsive ride. Especially thin, this deconstructed-style tongue offers maximum power transfer and a direct boot-to-binding connection. Its clean appearance is perfectly paired with traditional laces, yet the tongue excels with any lacing system. And to enable you to further customize your boot’s flex, the Jib Tongue has a single-position pocket that can accommodate an optional Flex Booster. Whether locking in your boardslides or boosting your ollies, the Jib Tongue delivers the power and precision you need to take your riding to the next level.
- Stage 2 Liner - Consider it love at first sight—or first fit. With an emphasis on comfort, DEELUXE’s Stage 2 liner offers an unsurpassed out-of-the box fit. Inspired by DEELUXE’s iconic Comfort Flex liner, it sports a fresh highback shape to enhance heelhold and performance. And for a custom fit, the liner can also be thermomolded. Whether it’s your first day of the season or your hundredth, the Stage 2 liner shares your passion and fuels your progression.
- Back Bone - This reinforced panel cradles the back of the boot to maximize durability and enhance response.
- Custom Flex - Thanks to two separate flex zones at the ankle, this design provides complete control of the boot‘s flex and ensures your heel stays locked in place.