Through the years, the Deemon has emerged as DEELUXE’s all mountain flagship boot. With the perfect blend of comfort and response, it’s at home in any terrain. To elevate your confidence and boost your ability to devour everything in sight, a sophisticated flex window provides a smooth and consistent riding experience while a rubber print throughout the ankle zone makes the boot even more durable. DEELUXE’s Double Back offers additional protection from binding abrasions and enhances control and precision. The boot also sports a fully customizable BOA® Fit System that uses a proprietary configuration found exclusively on the Deemon L3 BOA. The all-new BOA® M+2 design maximizes performance and durability while providing a precise fit. For riders who want additional support or simply love the DEELUXE Power Strap, the Deemon L3 BOA incorporates a fixture at the back of the boot that enables it to be easily paired with an optional Power Strap that DEELUXE offers as a separate accessory. And to maximize performance and comfort, the boot features DEELUXE’s Stage 3 liner and Freeride Tongue, which provide a truly custom fit. Recently, the Deemon L3 BOA not only landed a spot on the Whitelines 100—which honors the best snowboard gear of the season—but it was also selected as the Whitelines Choice Winner for the Best Freeride Boot. When not snagging awards, this evil genius just loves to ride. Destroy the entire mountain with the best Deemon ever.
- Remedy Soles - You don’t need a prescription for DEELUXE’s Remedy. Especially versatile, the Remedy sole provides the perfect blend of traction and cushioning. It offers exceptional grip while hiking and when it’s time to send it, the sole’s free-floating heel cushion ensures smooth landings. And thanks to a reduced footprint, it minimizes toe and heel drag. Give your feet the treatment they deserve with DEELUXE’s Remedy sole.
- BOA® Fit System - Dial in to a fast, effortless, precision fit with the BOA® Fit System, which delivers more explosive action and unparalleled accuracy. Boots with a dual zone BOA® configuration provide zonal adjustability so you can create a truly customized fit, for even longer days on the hill.
- Freeride Tongue - DEELUXE’s Freeride Tongue is a smooth operator. Especially plush, it maximizes comfort and cushioning while also enhancing durability. At home exploring the entire mountain, it loves to lay down turns that are especially smooth. And for a truly custom ride, the Freeride Tongue sports a three-position pocket that can accommodate an optional Flex Booster. This enables you to personalize the flex of your boot and tailor it to be either symmetrical or asymmetrical. Make your mark all over the mountain with DEELUXE’s Freeride Tongue.
- Custom Flex - Thanks to two separate flex zones at the ankle, this design provides complete control of the boot‘s flex and ensures your heel stays locked in place.
- Power Strap - This strap provides extra support for your shin to enhance response.
- Custom Thermo-Fit Liner - To lead, one must innovate—and DEELUXE’s Custom Thermo Fit liner charges into the future. With fresh technology and a sophisticated design, it makes its debut as the best custom fit liner in the game. With a precisely tailored anatomical design and an advanced perforated foam, it cradles the contours of your foot while maximizing performance. For the perfect blend of warmth and breathability, the perforated foam also aids in regulating temperature. The Heel Harness Pro with its exoskeleton deliver an unrivaled fit at the ankle and exceptional support. And thanks to a deep heel pocket and an ankle zone with mesh that’s especially grippy, the Custom Thermo Fit liner provides unsurpassed heelhold. To customize the liner’s fit even further, it can be thermomolded with DEELUXE’s Liner Precision Fit Pads. No wonder the Custom Thermo Fit Liner stands to be a favorite among riders and bootfitters alike. Reimagine what’s possible with DEELUXE’s Custom Thermo Fit liner.
- L3 Lacing - Our most advanced and versatile speed lacing system provides three different lacing zones using two clasps and two handles. One handle allows the boot to cradle your foot and calf while the other handle secures the ankle and heel. Thanks to these separate zones, the boot anchors your heel for a refined fit that enhances energy transmission.
- Stage 3 Liner - When it’s time to elevate your game, lace up with DEELUXE’s Stage 3 liner. To maximize comfort and performance, it sports a design inspired by DEELUXE’s legendary Thermo Flex liner, which previously served as the gold standard in snowboarding for thermomoldable boots. Raising the bar even higher, the Stage 3 liner offers an excellent fit straight out of the box and can easily be thermomolded at your local DEELUXE dealer for a truly custom fit. For enhanced comfort, the liner also features a roomier toebox with a four-way-stretch material that can be thermomolded with or without toe caps. And to further boost performance, the liner’s external heel harness cradles your foot to provide exceptional heel hold and quick and secure lacing. Drop in and never look back with DEELUXE’s Stage 3 liner.
- Back Bone - This reinforced panel cradles the back of the boot to maximize durability and enhance response.
- D-Tex - Waterproof and breathable, this membrane ensures feet stay warm and dry.