As a CAPiTA team favorite, The 2024 Outsiders crushes park jumps, side hits, and freestyle features around the globe. With a revolutionary camber configuration featuring small zero-camber sections integrated into specific sidecut blend zones near the tip and tail, you can enjoy the pop and power of traditional camber with unmatched stability at high speeds. The Outsiders features ultra-tough Aramid Body Armor™ around the shoulders, providing a balanced combination of vibration dampening and strength in high-pressure zones when dealing with bigger jumps. Utilizing high-end technical components and an array of standard and wide sizes to choose from—The Outsiders maximizes the power possible from a lightweight and energetic board.
PARK V1 PROFILE – The PARK V1 camber configuration zeros out a traditional camber approach 4 cm before the end of the sidecut. The small zero camber sections provide a more controlled ride while retaining the response and power of a cambered board.
- TWIN SHAPE, RADIAL SIDECUT - A RADIAL sidecut is a single radius design that allows your board to start and finish a turn on the same arc.
- FC HOVER CORE™ - Enhanced with Forged Carbon rods integrated beneath its core, the FC HOVER Core is extremely light and strong with excellent dampening properties.
- FULL ABS1000 SIDEWALLS
- HYPERDRIVE™ BASE - Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom engineered with special additives. Rated for the most depraved speed junkies only.
- PLT™ TOPSHEET TECH - PLT™ technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
- MAGIC BEAN RESIN - This advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. Poppy, powerful, and extremely durable, MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.