Grab yourself a little piece of Paradise with this epic board from CAPiTA. Designed to replicate the Outerspace Living series in geometric engineered for female-bodies folks, the Paradise is a perfectly balanced all-terrain freeride machine with a stable, supportive, and poppy construction ready to send it down the wildest lines on the mountain.
RESORT V3 PROFILE – The RESORT V3 Profile provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and traditional tip and tail arcs for smoother transitions.
- FSC CERTIFIED MULTIZONE CORE™ - Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability. Newly reeengineered to taper between the insert packs for a more forgiving flex.
- MAGIC BEAN RESIN - This advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. Poppy, powerful, and extremely durable, MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
- SUPERDRIVE™ FX BASE - Similar to the SUPERDRIVE™ EX, the newly formulated FX base is more transparent, yielding clearer, more vibrant graphics.
- PLT™ TOPSHEET TECH - PLT™ technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
- 360˚ HRC48 STEEL EDGES
- CARBON KEVLAR STRUTS - Mixed material technical weave yields an optimal blend of performance and strength.