Here's to the searchers and seekers who prefer to traverse via human power—to those who embrace the allurement of nature that snowboarding without boundaries provides. Whether you prefer advanced adventures or merely a quick up and down before you head to work, our goal is to produce a high-performing, accessibly-priced splitboard that offers control and stability on the way up and a classic snowboarding feel on the way down. The Neo Slasher features a DuraTail™ die-cut top sheet to protect your tail on the ascent, connectivity hardware from the UNION BINDING COMPANY, and Amplitex™ Intensifier beams for resolute control in ride mode. This time-tested and widely loved shape features a wide-frame rockered nose that flows into a sinking 22mm tapered tail to provide effortless descents.
- Camber Type - ALPINE V1 PROFILE - The ALPINE V1 Profile design features a mid-body camber with a flat tail and a reverse cambered nose. This allows for tons of pop and stability on hard pack while increasing float and landing power, improving the rider’s performance in deep snow. The camber runs longer in the tail—providing. extra power for the ascent or for larger riders drawn to a dedicated wide series.
Core - FSC® CERTIFIED ELEVATE SPLIT CORE™ - The long-awaited, and FSC® Certified
factory-split Neo Slasher!
- Additives - DURATAIL™ V2 DIECUT TOPSHEET + 2 x25mm AMPLITEX™ AMPLIFIERS
- Sidewalls - Full ABS1000
- Base - HYPERDRIVE™ BASE - Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom-engineered with special additives. Rated for the most depraved speed junkies ONLY.
- Profile - Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Shape - Directional
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Freeride, Splitboarding