CAPiTA D.O.A. Snowboard | 2024
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery & Shipping
Delivery & Shipping
- Please allow 3-7 business days for delivery.
- We get orders shipped out the next business day if ordered by 12PM PST.
The Defenders of Awesome series has a big reputation, and these boards back it up. As winners of the most coveted design award in snowboarding for an unprecedented seven years in a row, this model became Capita's #1 selling snowboard and one of the most sought-after snowboards in the world. The D.O.A. features a next-generation hybrid camber design that delivers the pop and response of a cambered board with the predictability of reverse camber and is now available in an extended range of larger sizes. New for 2023, Capita has further enhanced this iconic series with an all-new P2 Superlight Core™, which reduces weight compared to the previous model while providing high impact resistance and maximum pop. With additional construction technology like Fortress™ Kevlar Bound Sidewalls and a high-speed Quantum Drive™ base advancing these boards beyond their modest retail price, the D.O.A. series stands proud as the ultimate go anywhere, do anything freestyle deck.
RESORT V1 PROFILE – Our RESORT V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next-generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes.
- BLENDED RADIAL SIDECUT - Blended radial sidecuts feature a single radius arc through the midsection of the board combined with a custom-designed blend zone at the contact points. Varying the length of these blend zones and tailoring them specifically for certain aspects of riding greatly improves a board’s performance.
- P2 SUPERLIGHT CORE™ - An extremely lightweight core engineered to withstand high impact and deliver maximum pop. Comprised of an even mix of Poplar and Paulownia wood, the P2 is FSC® Certified and ready to dominate in any environment.
- FORTRESS™ KEVLAR BOUND SIDEWALLS - With seven Transworld Good Wood Awards in six years for the D.O.A. series, it’s clear that the performance and value of these boards are unmatched. FORTRESS™ KEVLAR BOUND SIDEWALLS are bonded by a Kevlar “S” wrap from the top of the sidewall to the underside of the core. This lightweight technology binds the sidewall and core material together like no other.
- QUANTUM DRIVE™ BASE - Formulated with a progressive blend of compressed ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene. As an evolution from the already blazing fast ULTRADRIVE™, this running base features higher density for durability and absorbs more wax to wick longer and ride faster. Properly maintained sintered bases are fast, durable, and are the preferred choice of many high-end enthusiasts worldwide.
- PLT™ TOPSHEET TECH - PLT™ technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
- MAGIC BEAN RESIN - This advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. Poppy, powerful, and extremely durable, MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.