The naturally forgiving characteristics of 3BT make the Minishred an ideal board for children. The lifted contact points and tip to tail camber allow your kids to focus on linking turns without having to worry about catching their edges. It’s built to the same high standard as all our boards with a full wood core, sintered base, 3D profile and SideKick. Don’t let your kids ride flat!
- Shape - Twin – Boards that are shaped for the park are designed with maximum center base width and minimal side base uplift. Creating a stable landing platform with confidence boosting forgiveness and next level agility. Think about your tricks not about your edges.
- Low Camber - Camber profiles are defined from low to high. Higher camber make for more dynamic boards that need to be ridden more aggressively to get maximum performance. Lower camber boards are smoother on lower speeds and in powder. All camber profiles run from nose to tail. higher is not always better...
- 3BT™ + Sidekick™- Combining the responsiveness of traditional tip-to-tail camber with the dynamic shaping properties of Triple Base Technology and the performance boosting Sidekick feature makes for a 3D snowboarding experience like no other.
- Bi-Ax Lamination - A traditional two-way weave that is light, strong and playful; it keeps the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness, which is great for getting creative.
- Core Core - Full poplar with hardwood beech stringers to strengthen the boards backbone, reinforce the inserts and increase pop.
- Hyper Glide S - Our standard sintered base that’s durable and fast – and even faster when you keep it waxed.
- Shock Walls - This is our Urethane infused sidewall technology. ShockWalls smooth out your ride and are more resistant to impact.
- Flip Flop Base - Die-cut bases are like a jigsaw. Flip Flop minimizes waste by using two or more color options for each piece. That means more unique graphics and less environmental harm.