The Feelbetter is built with progression in mind, making it the go-to board for ambitious riders that want to advance their all mountain riding. It features a playful flex that’s super easy to ride shaped with 3BT™ and Sidekick to keep edge catches to a minimum whatever the terrain. Why feel good, when you can feel better?
- Shape - Directional Twin – Boards that need to excel both on the slopes and out of bounds are shaped with evenly proportioned center and side bases and a medium uplift striking the optimal balance for freestyle and freeriding.
- Medium Camber - Camber profiles are defined from low to high. Higher camber make for more dynamic boards that need to be ridden more aggressively to get maximum performance. Lower camber boards are smoother on lower speeds and in powder. All camber profiles run from nose to tail. higher is not always better...
- 3BT™ + Sidekick™- Combining the responsiveness of traditional tip-to-tail camber with the dynamic shaping properties of Triple Base Technology and the performance boosting Sidekick feature makes for a 3D snowboarding experience like no other.
- Bi-Ax Lamination - A traditional two-way weave that is light, strong and playful; it keeps the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness, which is great for getting creative.
- Core Core - Full poplar with hardwood beech stringers to strengthen the boards backbone, reinforce the inserts and increase pop.
- Hyper Glide S - Our standard sintered base that’s durable and fast – and even faster when you keep it waxed.
- Shock Walls - This is our Urethane infused sidewall technology. ShockWalls smooth out your ride and are more resistant to impact.