A lightweight women’s twin, the Distortia is ideal for pushing your park progression and taking on the whole mountain. Its symmetrical shape, twin flex and 3D base profile lets you ride switch, chuck spins and butter around without worrying about catching an edge. This is the board of choice for Klaudia Medlova. Now with an updated fresh outline shape.
- Shape - Twin – Boards that are shaped for the park are designed with maximum center base width and minimal side base uplift. Creating a stable landing platform with confidence boosting forgiveness and next level agility. Think about your tricks not about your edges.
- Medium Camber - Camber profiles are defined from low to high. Higher camber make for more dynamic boards that need to be ridden more aggressively to get maximum performance. Lower camber boards are smoother on lower speeds and in powder. All camber profiles run from nose to tail. Higher is not always better...
- 3BT™ + Sidekick™- Combining the responsiveness of traditional tip-to-tail camber with the dynamic shaping properties of Triple Base Technology and the performance boosting Sidekick feature makes for a 3D snowboarding experience like no other.
- Bi-Ax Lamination - A traditional two-way weave that is light, strong and playful; it keeps the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness, which is great for getting creative.
- Light Core - 50/50 Paulownia and poplar creates a balanced core that’s lively yet strong.
- Hyper Glide S - Our standard sintered base that’s durable and fast – and even faster when you keep it waxed.
- Shock Walls - This is our Urethane infused sidewall technology. ShockWalls smooth out your ride and are more resistant to impact.
- CST Super Tubes - Central Super Tube, a single Super Tube down the middle of the board enhances pop without stiffening the board torsionally. Great for jibbing.
- Carbon Stringers - Our tried and tested carbon layups. We deploy them in different areas to fine-tune the feel of each model.