The Atomic Hawx Ultra 110 S GW is a super comfortable, narrow-fit alpine boot for all-mountain skiers with a medium build. Constructed with Prolite Technology to create a supremely agile, stable, and powerfully skiing boot in a comfortable, lightewight package. The heat-moldable Mimic Gold liner mimics the precise shape of your foot to create the perfect custom fit. The asymmetrically shaped 3D Stretch Toe Box allows for a little extra length and comfort in the big toe area. With easier than ever step-in / step-out, Power Shift forward lean adjustability and Cantable GripWalk Grip Pads, the Hawx Ultra 110 S GW is a ski boot that will make every run feel like a perfectly orchestrated adventure skier’s dream.
- Prolite - Revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones.
- Memory Fit - Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes.
- Power Shift - Independently adjust forward lean to 13° or 15° or 17° as well as the flex index.
- Energy Backbone - Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- True Flex PU - This Atomic-exclusive shell material provides the same flex in a wide variety of temperatures.
- Cantable GripWalk Pads - Fitting current Hawx Ultra, Prime & Magna, these GripWalk pads allow the use of canting shims.
- Mimic - Special heat-moldable plastic in heel, ankle, tongue and cuff areas mimic the shape of your foot.
- Last (Width) - 98mm
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Weight (g) / Boot (Size) - 1,789 / 26-26.5