The Atomic Hawx Ultra 95 S W GW is the ideal all-mountain ski boot for intermediate female skiers, offering Legendary Hawx Feel and performance in a low volume 98mm last. By using the slimmest profile possible and then reinforcing critical power transfer zones, Prolite technology creates a lightweight, 95 flex shell that features a blended cuff for easier turn initiation and step in. Completely customizable, the heat-moldable Mimic Gold liner features a pre-shaped heel, ankle and tongue that molds to the exact shape of your foot. An asymmetrically shaped 3D Stretch Toe Box brings even greater comfort by allowing for a little extra length in the big toe area. The tulip-shaped Adaptive Fit System Cuff features a removable spoiler for adjustable volume while Power Shift regulates forward lean and flex. Cantable GripWalk Grip Pads offer more traction for walking, while delivering the power transfer of a standard alpine sole. Ski everywhere in any condition!
- Prolite - Revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones.
- Memory Fit - Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes.
- Power Shift - Independently adjust forward lean to 13° or 15° or 17° as well as the flex index.
- Energy Backbone - Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- PU - Polyurethane (PU) plastic delivers great skiing performance, suspension, and progressive flex.
- Cantable GripWalk Pads - Fitting current Hawx Ultra, Prime & Magna, these GripWalk pads allow the use of canting shims.
- Mimic - Special heat-moldable plastic in heel, ankle, tongue and cuff areas mimic the shape of your foot.
- True Size Mondo Point - On our women's models, we offer a true shell size in MP 22 plus an appropriate liner construction.
- Last (Width) - 100mm
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Weight (g) / Boot (Size) - 1,695 / 24-24.5