The Reliance 88 C enhances an airy Caruba Core with Woven Carbon Stringers to create a lightning-quick ski that’s at home in a variety of conditions. An 88 mm waist strikes the perfect balance for skiers who prefer an intuitive feel for higher edge angles but still want a ski that can handle variable conditions and the occasional detour into deeper snow without getting bogged down. Versatility is enhanced by pairing the EST ALL MTN Rocker’s early rise tip with a traditionally cambered tail to help you powerfully finish turns down the fall line.
- AR100 Sidewall - Sidewall on 100% of ski to provide maximum torsional rigidity for high-performance carving.
- Caruba Core - Our lightest wood core material creates the best uphill feel while retaining the power and damping characteristics required for descending the gnarliest terrain. This core makes no performance concessions in its quest to be ultra-light.
- EST All-Mountain Rocker - Rocker is paired with tapered sidecuts in both the tip and tail, providing flotation in soft snow and the versatility to make any turn shape. Camber underfoot maintains edge hold on the hard pack.
- Comp Series Base - Sintered UHMW polyethylene with added carbon creates our fastest base without sacrificing durability.
- 2.1 All-Mountain Edge - Heat-treated and built to avoid excess weight while maintaining durability, this edge gives the best balance of durability and feel.
- Carbon Reinforcement - Carbon application to provide excellent energy rebound.