Armada Locator 104 Skis | 2024
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery & Shipping
Delivery & Shipping
- Please allow 3-7 business days for delivery.
- We get orders shipped out the next business day if ordered by 12PM PST.
The perfect backcountry partner is someone who is up for anything and will never let you down whether the conditions are all time, apocalyptic, or something in between. Sounds a lot like the Locator 104. Multi-day hut trip in your future? The lightweight construction will keep you going on the skin track. Blower pow in the sidecountry? Ample rocker and a blended tail shape let you point it down the fall line or throw it sideways in bottomless snow on demand. When you need one ski with a soft snow focus that can do it all with predictable performance, the Locator 104 is ready.
- AR75 Sidewall - Sidewalls provide improved edge pressure under the boot, while cap construction in the tip and tail provides smooth turn initiation and less hookiness - 75% sidewall, 25% cap.
- Caruba Core - Our lightest wood core material creates the best uphill feel while retaining the power and damping characteristics required for descending the gnarliest terrain. This core makes no performance concessions in its quest to be ultra-light.
- TI Binding Dampener - Below the binding, a sandwich of rubber and Titanal works to reduce vibration that otherwise chatters into your boots and shortens your day. The extra damping lets you ski bell-to-bell.
- EST Freeride Rocker - Fore body rocker and extra tip taper combine for optimized float in the soft stuff. Positive camber under foot with no tail rocker ensures edge hold so skis stay on rails when carving is the priority.
- Comp Series Base - Sintered UHMW polyethylene with added carbon creates our fastest base without sacrificing durability.
- 1.7 Lightweight Edge - Light and strong, this heat-treated edge minimally affects the feel of the ski to ensure a snappy, lightweight feel.
- Carbon Reinforcement - Carbon application to provide excellent energy rebound.