The Declivity 92 Ti is built to excel in a huge variety of conditions for anything from ripping high-speed groomers to charging chopped-up powder. The AR100 Sidewall paired with Articulated Titanal Banding provides smooth energy and predictable edge grip throughout the turn. The lightweight Caruba Core and triaxial glass lay-up create a high-performance ski that doesn’t carry extra weight. The Declivity 92 Ti is ready to tackle any terrain no matter what the mountain throws your way.
- AR100 Sidewall - Sidewall on 100% of ski to provide maximum torsional ridgidity for high performance carving.
- Caruba Core - Our lightest wood core material creates the best uphill feel while retaining the power and damping characteristics required for descending the gnarliest terrain. This core makes no performance concessions in its quest to be ultra-light.
- Comp Series Base - Sintered UHMW polyethylene with added carbon creates our fastest base without sacrificing durability.
- EST Freeride Rocker - Fore body rocker and extra tip taper combine for optimized float in the soft stuff. Positive camber under foot with no tail rocker ensures edge hold so skis stay on rails when carving is the priority.
- ATB - A Titanal Layer adds stability while an Elastic Compound Layer compresses to allow the ski to enter a turn with ease. The combination creates an energetic feel with intuitive turn initiation and added horsepower.
- 2.1 All-Mountain Edge - Heat treated and built to avoid excess weight while maintaining durability, this edge gives the best balance of durability and feel.
- 164 = 1625g
- 172 = 1675g
- 180 = 1825g
- 188 = 1925