The all-new ARW 100 is never out of place. The most versatile model in the ARW collection, it pairs a 100 mm waist with AR Freestyle Rocker in the tips and tails to feel at home everywhere on the hill. In the park, the ultralight Caruba Core and w3Dgewall construction keep swing weight to a minimum. A buttery flex finds the perfect balance between playfulness and stability, so outside the park there’s just enough float to slay a sneaker pow day while maintaining enough edge hold to rail groomers in between storms. Want to ski it all? Reach for the ARW 100.
- w3Dgewall Sidewall - The w3Dgewall is a radical reimagining of ski design. Our engineers went to work on a unique concept to create the most durable, highest performance construction we’ve ever built. The w3Dgewall is a 3D molded, injected sidewall that’s angled where it joins the wood core, creating a mechanical bond in the mold during ski construction for a stronger, more uniform connection between the sidewall and core. With more material in critical areas for added durability and a three-dimensional taper in the tip and tail, the w3Dgewall creates a ski that will stand up to more abuse while providing enhanced edge grip at reduced weights.
- Caruba Core - Our lightest wood core material creates the best uphill feel while retaining the power and damping characteristics required for descending the gnarliest terrain. This core makes no performance concessions in its quest to be ultra-light.
- AR Freestyle Rocker - Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber under foot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
- S7 Base - Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness.
- 2.5 Impact Edge - Oversized and specially heat treated, this edge is built to resist impact damage in the most demanding situations.