Bringing light to new heights, the ARV 116 JJ UL floats like a butterfly and cuts like a butter knife for a definitive BC freestyle experience. The JJ UL is 25% lighter than the original JJ and has been a team favorite since its inception. With less weight through the tip and tail, the JJ UL utilizes our lightest Caruba Core to create a uniquely lightweight and smooth ride when the going gets deep. Powder hounds, this ski will move fast off the shelves. Act fast, and put this limited edition JJ on your feet.
- AR75 Sidewall - Sidewalls provide improved edge pressure under the boot, while cap construction in the tip and tail provides smooth turn initiation and less hookiness - 75% sidewall, 25% cap.
- Caruba Core - Armada's lightest wood species creates the best uphill feel while retaining the power and dampness required for descending in the gnarliest of terrain. This core makes no concessions in its quest to be ultralight.
- AR Freestyle Rocker - Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber under foot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
- S7 Base - Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness.
- 1.7 Lightweight Edge - Light and strong, these heat-treated edges affect the feel of the ski minimally to ensure a snappy, lightweight feel.
- Smear Tech - A 3D beveled base in the tip and tail creates a unique feel in all snow conditions. Less likely to catch in crud, self-centering in deep snow, and uncatchable on takeoffs, Smear Tech lets you float effortlessly whether sliding forward, backward, left, or right.
- Laminate Matrix - A directional layering of fiberglass dictates the flex pattern and torsional rigidity of the ski to create the ultimate lively and forgiving feel with quick response.
- 165 = 1550g
- 175 = 1600g
- 185 = 1725g
- 192 = 1850g