The ARV 106 is just as at home surfing the white wave as it is thrashing the pro park. It balances a playful yet stable ride in a versatile, durable package for hard-charging skiers in and out of the park. The Smear Tech edgeless base beveling in tip and tail enhances soft snow performance, while the AR75 Sidewall construction and Poplar-Ash Core absorb high-speed chatter in icy conditions and on rails. Do it all on the ski that does it all.
- AR75 Sidewall - Sidewalls provide improved edge pressure under the boot, while cap construction in the tip and tail provides smooth turn initiation and less hookiness - 75% sidewall, 25% cap.
- Poplar Ash Core - Lightweight Poplar is combined with higher density full-length Ash stringers to create an incredibly lively ski with all the power needed for boosting to new heights.
- AR Freestyle Rocker - Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber under foot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
- S7 Base - Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness.
- 2.5 Impact Edge - Oversized and specially heat treated, this edge is built to resist impact damage in the most demanding situations.
- Smear Tech - A 3D beveled base in the tip and tail creates a unique feel in all snow conditions. Less likely to catch in crud, self-centering in deep snow, and uncatchable on takeoffs, Smear Tech lets you float effortlessly whether sliding forward, backward, left, or right.
- 164 = NA
- 172 = 2000g
- 180 = 2125g
- 188 = 2275g