Proven ability on the steepest pitches of the mountain, tallest climbs, and heaviest handrails, Marie-France Roy continues to reach new heights as she gets closer to her inevitable legend status. Her riding is a constant evolution that pushes the boundaries of the industry and the product she designs. The one board for all; Marie wields her signature Veda for the 2023/24 season on Arbor's System Camber platform with 1.5-degree uprise fenders that provide the float, turn initiation, and edge hold she desires for an advanced freeride feel. Built sustainably on the Carbonized Bamboo Powerply Topsheet and made complete featuring art by Carlos Mack. Now available in larger sizes!
- System Camber - If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies - all with smoother camber performance - then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- 1.5° Uprise Fenders - Arbor’s Fenders are lifted side sections at the tip/tail of the board that create smoother performance without shortening the camber section of the board. As a result, you get a clean ride without any loss of the pop that comes from full-length camber.
- Grip-Tech - A tri-radial sidecut design that is not "blended." Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- Highland II Core - A newly developed screening process has allowed Arbor to hand select the very lightest and highest quality paulownia from sourcing partners. The result is a lighter, more responsive version of the Highland Core, known for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that's best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, and more.
- Carbonized Bamboo Powerply - US Lacey Act compliant, highly renewable fast growing grass, sustainably harvested, carbonized to create deep amber color.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls - Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Recycled Steel Edges - Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- Factory Tuned - Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.