At the ethos of the Arbor brand lies a convergence of performance and sustainability. Reintroducing the versatile, all-mountain Sequoia designed for Women, featuring Arbor’s plant-based BioStrap. The redesigned ankle strap creates a comfortable and lightweight lock that takes the place of harmful petrol-based plastics. The Sequoia features a redesigned asymmetrical highback and the same System X Baseplate adapted for a smaller and more forgiving binding that prioritizes comfort and board control all over the mountain.
Women's Size Guide | S/M = US 5-7, M/L = US 7-9
- Women's Specific Asymmetrical Highbacks – Arbor bindings feature low-mounted asymmetrical highbacks with 5° pre-rotation, providing an ergonomic feel and freedom of movement.
- Adjustable Extruded Aluminum Heelcup – Highly durable extruded aluminum, designed to work with the Mini-Disk for amazing adjustability. Use the highback to center the foot and the disk to fine-tune your stance width.
- Bow-Strap Adjuster - Arbor's patented "Bow-Strap" adjuster and ladder strap swings out of the way quickly and easily, making binding entry a simple, user-friendly experience. The pre-curved strap steers clear of your boot while maintaining form and durability in even the coldest conditions.
- 50A Durometer Outsole – The Outsole is a dampening interface made from a special TPE rubber. The Outsole integrates with the System X design and sits between the binding and a rider's snowboard. The Outsole diffuses high-frequency chatter while providing rebound and cushion for high-impact landings. On the Cypress, Arbor uses a slightly stiffer durometer TPE for added performance.
- System X – The System X design evenly distributes a rider's energy into their snowboard. No matter where pressure is applied to the binding, System X allocates energy across the baseplate's structural X shape, and out to the four cardinal points. The result is quicker, more effective control. 15% glass content for added strength and stability.
- Universal 4x4 Disc