Arbor Hemlock Bindings | 2024
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery & Shipping
Delivery & Shipping
- Please allow 3-7 business days for delivery.
- We get orders shipped out the next business day if ordered by 12PM PST.
The freestyle-focused Hemlock integrates the new Hemlock 2 fully redesigned, asymmetrical highback and Arbor’s System X baseplate for an intuitive board feel and better underfoot connectivity. In the terrain park, cruising resort runs, or navigating more challenging terrain, the Hemlock offers a softer, yet highly-responsive ride for comfort and confidence all over the mountain.
Men's Size Guide | S/M = US 7-9, M/L = US 9-11, L/XL = US 11-13+
- Asymmetrical Highbacks - Arbor bindings feature low-mounted asymmetrical highbacks with 5° pre-rotation, providing an ergonomic feel and freedom of movement.
- Bow-Strap Adjuster - Arbor's patented "Bow-Strap" adjuster and ladder strap swings out of the way quickly and easily, making binding entry a simple, user-friendly experience. The pre-curved strap steers clear of your boot while maintaining form and durability in even the coldest conditions.
- 50A Durometer Outsole – The Outsole is a dampening interface made from a special TPE rubber. The Outsole integrates with the System X design and sits between the binding and a rider's snowboard. The Outsole diffuses high-frequency chatter while providing rebound and cushion for high-impact landings. On the Cypress, Arbor uses a slightly stiffer durometer TPE for added performance.
- Adjustable Extruded Aluminum Heelcup – Highly durable extruded aluminum, designed to work with the Mini-Disk for amazing adjustability. Use the highback to center the foot and the disk to fine-tune your stance width.
- System X – System X is a baseplate design that more efficiently transfers and evenly distributes a rider's energy into their snowboard. No matter where pressure is applied to the binding, System-X allocates energy across the baseplate's structural X shape, and out to the four cardinal points. The result is quicker, more effective control. 30% glass content for added strength and stability.
- 2x4 Universal Mini-Disc – Mini-Disks require less surface area and along with the System X help provide a more organic snowboard flex underfoot. They are channel compatible.