The Crosscut offers confidence on any downhill pursuit. Its directional shape, mild taper, and setback stance enhances comfortable cruising on groomers, while maintaining a light and maneuverable float in powder. A larger radius sidecut improves the ability to carve at high speed and offers more control while navigating technical lines. Available in both System Camber and System Rocker technologies.
- System Camber - If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies - all with smoother camber performance - then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- Grip-Tech - A tri-radial sidecut design that is not "blended." Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- Double Barrel II Core - A progressive 1:2 Poplar and Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running along the rails of the board for added torsional response and improved board control.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that's best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, and more.
- Art by Aaron Draplin - Design renaissance man and collector of the obscure, inspired by Americana and a long-time snowboard industry vet, Aaron Draplin featured on this year’s Shiloh and Crosscut.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls - Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Recycled Steel Edges - Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- Factory Tuned - Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Hand Dyed Ash Powerply - Sustainably harvested, majority coming from borer-kill trees, off-white to light brown, the canvas for Arbor’s hand-dyed designs.