Explore a beautiful middle ground of pinnacle performance in technical terrain and comfortable, precise edging in bounds. Feel the Carbon Vector Net inlay provide a powerful torsional rebound and unmatched response on all terrain. The Annex's unique elongated nose and tapered outline coupled with the proprietary System Camber and 3D fender technology make this board ride almost as good as it looks. The base graphic "scratches the surface of space and time" features artwork from Bryan's "Art of Erosion" gallery work.
- System Camber - If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies - all with smoother camber performance - then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- Exaggerated Uprise Fenders - Arbor’s Fenders are lifted side sections at the tip/tail of the board that create smoother performance without shortening the camber section of the board. As a result, you get a clean ride without any loss of the pop that comes from full-length camber.
- Grip-Tech - A tri-radial sidecut design that is not "blended." Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- FSC Certified Double Barrel Core - Poplar and paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running down the center of the board for added longitudinal pop and unmatched board control.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that's best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, and more.
- Cross Vector Netting - A recent Arbor development, Carbon Vector Net reinforcements create evenly distributed torsional power and accelerated response from tip to tail.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls - Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Recycled Steel Edges - Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- Factory Tuned - Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.