If you’re a skier that’s always up for anything and never fails to bring positivity, the Yumi 84 might just be the ski for you. With an 84mm waist and 3D Radius Sidecut, the Yumi 84 maneuvers seamlessly between serious corduroy shredding and crud crushing as well as delivering on the occasional powder day. The unique combination of a Glass Frame surrounding a Titanal Binding Platform adds serious stability and power transmission under the foot without much extra weight. The ski feels smoother AND livelier, which means it can be ridden harder. The tip and tail rocker give clearance when venturing off-piste, and the taper in the tip makes turn initiation almost automatic. Effortless reliability meets playful ease in the Yumi 84.
- Sidewall - Full Sidewall - Direct and strong power transmission with full-length sidewalls.
- Rocker Type - Tip & Tail Rocker – Bends up only in the shovel and tail zones, with a camber shape in the middle.
- Core - Multilayer Woodcore – The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hardwood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- Titanal Power Plate – A thin Titanal layer (0.3 mm) under the binding delivers the necessary strength to the ski. This way the binding screws offer reliable hold even in the toughest conditions.
- 3D Radius Sidecut - Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all-mountain skiing.
- Turning Radius - 14.0m @ 161
- Tail - Partial Twin
- Terrain - All-Mountain