Developed in conjunction with well-known rider Ahmet Dadali, the Revolt 95 is an incredibly multifaceted tool for younger riders. Its construction principle is designed around a directional shape that works for a wide range of jib-oriented riding situations. Its 21m radius is very versatile, and flex points in the tip and tail are ideal for buttering and tricks.
- Sidewall - Full Sidewall – Direct and strong power transmission with full-length sidewalls.
- Rocker Type - Tip & Tail Rocker – Bends up only in the shovel and tail zones, with a camber shape in the middle.
- Core - Multilayer Woodcore – The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hardwood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- Turning Radius - 21.3m @ 173
- Tail - Twin
- Terrain - Park, Freestyle