The Mantra 102 with tip & tail rocker is a true power freerider. The titanal frame combined with carbon tips not only provides stability and dampening effects but also great liveliness. But the real highlight is the 3D radius technology. It allows a sidecut geometry which perfectly suits the rocker construction. Depending on the rider's speed or edge angle the effective edge becomes longer or shorter and the matching sidecut radius provides hold, maneuverability, and smooth running.
- Rocker Type - Tip & Tail Rocker
- Sidewall - Full Sidewall - Direct and strong power transmission with full-length sidewalls.
- Core - Multilayer Woodcore - The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- Base - P-Tex 2100
- Turning Radius - 19m @177cm
- Sidecut - 3 Radius - Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all-mountain skiing
- Terrain - All-Mountain