How do you improve a legend? You retain the features that made the ski famous and add the latest innovations, which allow progress where a year ago you couldn’t see any room for improvement. The new Mantra M6 again comes with a multi-layer wood core and tip and tail rocker. But in the coming season, the newly designed ski body will, for the first time, be adapted to a 3D radius sidecut concept with a tailored Titanal frame. By adapting the Titanal components to the various ski lengths and thus to the skier’s proportions, not only can the tip and tail ends be weight-optimized, but the torsional stiffness can also be influenced, thereby improving the ride qualities. This retains the familiar stability of a Titanal ski while also making the Mantra M6 noticeably lighter and more agile to control. The new handling characteristics of the Mantra M6 are also enhanced by the tailored carbon tip. The dedicated positioning of the carbon fibers results in a precise tip response and vastly improves the ski’s torsional stiffness.
In summary, the Mantra M6 is even more versatile than its predecessor and once again offers maximum fun!
- Sidewall - Full Sidewall - Direct and strong power transmission with full-length sidewalls.
- Rocker Type - Tip & Tail Rocker – Bends up only in the shovel and tail zones, with a camber shape in the middle.
- Core - Multilayer Woodcore – The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hardwood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- Tailored Carbon Tips - In this innovative manufacturing process, the new Tailored Carbon Tips are produced by embroidering the individual carbon fibers onto a carrier material. The stiffness, torsion, and thus the skiing characteristics can be specifically adjusted via the fiber thickness and millimeter-precise alignment. In this way, the fibers guide the dynamics to the areas of the ski where they are needed. The visibly integrated Tailored Carbon Tips are light, allow an agile shovel reaction with less effort and quickly build up energy. The Tailored Carbon Tips thus reach a new level of precision, direct tip response, and active skiing pleasure.
- 3D Radius Sidecut - Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all-mountain skiing.
- Turning Radius - 19.0m @ 184
- Tail - Partial Twin
- Terrain - All-Mountain