If you don’t want to choose between piste and powder, between moguls and groomed carving slopes, then the Kenja 88 with its revised geometry is the perfect partner for every occasion. This all-mountain freerider with state-of-the-art build is suitable for female skiers who value performance but don’t want to be confined to piste or terrain. Its impressive carving performance is due to the three different radii in the 3D Radius Sidecut. Different parts of the ski are involved at different speeds and as the edges are engaged and disengaged, helping it manage different turns, terrains and forces perfectly. The tip and tail rocker makes initiating turns smoother and forgives mistakes on slopes deep with powder or crud. The center radius is shorter by a meter, allowing the ski to be steered with noticeably less effort. With the Kenja 88 beneath your feet, you can take on everything the mountains have to offer.
- Tailored Carbon Tips - In this innovative manufacturing process the new Tailored Carbon Tips are produced by embroidering the individual carbon fibers onto a carrier material. The stiffness, torsion and thus the skiing characteristics can be specifically adjusted via the fiber thickness and millimeter-precise alignment. In this way, the fibers guide the dynamics to the areas of the ski where they are needed. The visibly integrated Tailored Carbon Tips are light, allow an agile shovel reaction with less effort and quickly build up energy. The Tailored Carbon Tips thus reach a new level of precision, direct tip response and active skiing pleasure.
- Tailored Titanal Frame - Our new key technology is called Tailored Titanal Frame. In contrast to the previous design, the width of the titanal frame is now adapted exactly to each individual ski length.
- 3D Radius Sidecut - Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all mountain skiing.
- Multilayer Woodcore - The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- P-Tex 2100 Base - A sintered high-density and high molecular weight polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability.