When it comes to the buffet of skiing, if you are a glutton that cannot decide between groomers or powder, bumps or trees, the Kenja 88 is the plate (ski) that can handle your hearty appetite. The impressive carving performance comes from the three different radii in the sidecut, aka the 3D Radius Sidecut design. Depending on speed and edge angle, the snow connects with a different part of the ski, supporting that specific turn, managing the terrain and forces smoothly. The tip and tail rocker make any turn shape initiation more fluid, plus provide clearance when the slope becomes deep with powder (yay!) or full of crud (yay?).
The Kenja 88 is also built with a Titanal Frame and Carbon tips which gives stability without losing playfulness. The result of all of this is a ski that holds beautifully at high speeds while still remaining extremely lively. If you’ve got Kenja 88’s on your feet, it’s time to unbuckle your belt and dig into all the mountains can offer.
- Sidewall - Full Sidewall - Direct and strong power transmission with full-length sidewalls.
- Rocker Type - Tip & Tail Rocker – Bends up only in the shovel and tail zones, with a camber shape in the middle.
- Core - Multilayer Woodcore – The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hardwood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- Tailored Carbon Tips - In this innovative manufacturing process, the new Tailored Carbon Tips are produced by embroidering the individual carbon fibers onto a carrier material. The stiffness, torsion, and thus the skiing characteristics can be specifically adjusted via the fiber thickness and millimeter-precise alignment. In this way, the fibers guide the dynamics to the areas of the ski where they are needed. The visibly integrated Tailored Carbon Tips are light, allow an agile shovel reaction with less effort and quickly build up energy. The Tailored Carbon Tips thus reach a new level of precision, direct tip response, and active skiing pleasure.
- 3D Radius Sidecut - Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all-mountain skiing.
- Turning Radius - 22.0m @ 156
- Tail - Partial Twin
- Terrain - All-Mountain