With an 84 mm waist, the Kanjo offers a lively yet stable feel for cruising on piste thanks to the Titanal binding platform and new 3D radius sidecut. The glass frame and tip and tail rocker also enable smooth, buttery turns. The Kanjo is the perfect on-piste ski for off-piste skiers who dig piste skiing but never want to be regarded as on-piste skiers. If you’re a freeskier looking for an on-piste ski suitable for freeriding that offers both fun and outstanding performance, the Kanjo is the ideal choice.
- Rocker Type - Tip & Tail Rocker – Bends up only in the shovel and tail zones, with a camber shape in the middle.
- Core - Multilayer Woodcore – The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hardwood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- Titanal Binding Platform - A thin Titanal layer (0,3 mm) under the binding delivers the necessary strength to the ski. This way the binding screws offer reliable hold even in the toughest conditions.
- Glass Frame - The Glass Frame offers a wide range of skiers effortless access to dynamics and sportiness while serving stability and shock absorption in the shovel and tail area of the ski.
- Base - P-Tex 2100
- Tail - Partial Twin
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Groomers, Piste