As a beginner skier improves, the mountain opens up, and the Flair 76 is there for that development. The partial sidewall construction creates a smooth, easily maneuverable turn while keeping it sporty underfoot when it’s time for more dynamic skiing. As ambitions and confidence grow the 76mm waist is an optimal width for entering more intermediate and advanced runs. And the vMotion1 Binding supports a remarkable power transmission throughout the entire ski, with the option to ride a GripWalk sole on your boot in the process. The Flair 76 will only help deepen a relatively new skier’s love for the mountains and encourage them to continue exploring.
- Sidewall - Center Sidewall - Direct and strong power transmission with partial sidewalls in the center of the ski, combined with the superslim 3D.Ridge construction.
- Rocker Type - XTD Tip & Tail Rocker – Bends up only in the shovel and tail zones, with a camber shape in the middle.
- Core - Dual Woodcore – PU construction with a large wooden core in the ski body.
- Turning Radius - 12.7m @ 154
- Tail - Partial Rise
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Groomers, Piste
- Binding DIN Range - 3-10
Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis! – Be sure to have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings before hitting the slopes!