The Deacon 84 skis do as well on icy slopes as they do on fresh snow, bringing a smile to the face of experienced skiers. The integrated Titanal Frame delivers power and stability, the new LowRide XL binding with GripWalk allows great power transfer due to the extra low stand height. The ski comes with a Full Sidewall and a P-Tex 4504 base. The 3D. Ridge construction, with Titanal Frame combined with 3D.Glass and Tip & Tail rocker, also increases the power transfer and higher torsional stiffness, and improved edge grip, and better liveliness. The new 3D radius sidecut technology lifts the carving performance of the ski into another dimension.
- 3D Radius Sidecut - Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all-mountain skiing.
- 3D Glass - Compared to classic glass constructions the three-dimensional and multiple-folded glass layers in the tip and in the tail area result in an increased edge grip and a more vivid rebound behavior in turns.
- Rocker Type - XTD Tip & Tail Rocker – Bends up only in the shovel and tail zones, with a camber shape in the middle.
- Core - 3D Full-Sensor Core – A very dynamic woodcore with a combination of hardwood, poplar, beech, and isocore in the center and a super light hardwood poplar mix in the outer areas. The 3D Full Sensor Woodcore can be found in the Deacon V.Werks, Deacon 84 & Deacon 80.
- Turning Radius - 15.0m @ 177
- Tail - Partial Rise
- Terrain - All-Mountain
- Binding DIN Range - 5-13
Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis! – Be sure to have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings before hitting the slopes!