If you don't want to compromise choosing the right slopes and you want to be on top of your game in every snow condition, you need to take a closer look at the Deacon 80 with tip & tail rocker. Built with 3D Ridge and a 3D Glass construction this ski features Völkl's 3D radius sidecut technology to make you feel at home anywhere you ski. It lifts the carving performance of the ski into another dimension. The new LowRide XL binding with GripWalk compatibility offers an extra low stand height for a super direct feel and power transfer.
- 3D Radius Sidecut - Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all-mountain skiing.
- 3D Glass - Compared to classic glass constructions the three-dimensional and multiple-folded glass layers in the tip and in the tail area result in an increased edge grip and a more vivid rebound behavior in turns.
- Rocker Type - XTD Tip & Tail Rocker – Bends up only in the shovel and tail zones, with a camber shape in the middle.
- Core - 3D Full-Sensor Core – A very dynamic woodcore with a combination of hardwood, poplar, beech, and isocore in the center and a super light hardwood poplar mix in the outer areas. The 3D Full Sensor Woodcore can be found in the Deacon V.Werks, Deacon 84 & Deacon 80.
- Turning Radius - 15.0m @ 177
- Tail - Partial Rise
- Terrain - All-Mountain
- Binding DIN Range - 5-13
Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis! – Be sure to have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings before hitting the slopes!